Project 3 : The EDU Solar Battery Charger STEM Kit is designed for students 8 and older. The kit comes with a student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, solar panel, parts and STL design template files.
In this project students design, print and assemble their own Solar Battery Charger. This is a great STEM project for teachers to do further teaching on topics such as electronics, renewable energy and solar power. The Solar Battery Charger Kit comes with comes with a easy to follow student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, solar panel, parts and STL design template files.
Each pack includes:
• Solar battery charger electronics kit(s)
• Student workbook(s)
• Base STL file (students build their design upon the base STL file)
• Example concept STL file (to 3D print and assemble an example project)
• Teachers guidebook with example STEM class lessons include:
• Solar Panels (how they work).
• Solar power and solar energy (applications in the real world).
• Renewable energy (Other renewable energy sources besides solar).
• Physics (basic principles such as photon energy).
• Re-chargeable batteries (how they work, applications etc).
• Diodes (one of the most common components in any electronic circuit, what do they do)?
* Kit excludes rechargeable batteries
Dont know where to start? Or which filament will suit your application?
We have a broad range of support options including Telephone Support