Project 5 : The EDU Mini Boom Box STEM Kit is designed for students 8 and older. The kit ccomes with a student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, parts and STL design template files.
In this project students design, print and assemble their own Mini Boom Box! Each kit comes with an easy to follow student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, parts and STL design template files. The detailed activity booklets helps support the learning process for students making the project easy to understand and follow. This project can also be used to help do further teaching on topics such as sound waves, circuit diagrams, amplifiers and speakers, electronics and sound.
Each pack includes:
• Mini Boom Box electronics kit(s)
• Student workbook(s)
• Base STL file (students build their design upon the base STL file)
• Example concept STL file (to 3D print and assemble an example project)
• Teachers guidebook (for c lass packs of 6 and above)
Example STEM class lessons include:
- Sound and sound waves.
- Magnetic speakers (how they work).
- Amplifiers (how they work).
- Electrical circuits and circuit diagrams.
- Electricity (e.g. Voltage, current, resistance etc).
- Other electronic components such as batteries, switches and PCB’s.
* Kit excludes batteries
Dont know where to start? Or which filament will suit your application?
We have a broad range of support options including Telephone Support