Project 1: The EDU Clock Kit STEM Kit is designed for students 8 and older. The kit comes with a student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, LCD Clock and STL design template files.
In this project, students design, print and assemble their own LCD Clock.
Your students will no longer have excuses for running late for school! The kit comes with a student workbook, teacher workbook, battery pack, LCD Clock and STL design template files. This is a great STEM Project that allows teachers to teach further topics such as temperature, electronics, time and LEDs!
Each pack includes:
• LED digital clock electronics kit(s)
• Student workbook(s)
• Base STL file (students build their design upon the base STL file)
• Example concept STL file (to 3D print and assemble an example project)
• Teachers guidebook (for class packs of 6 and above)
* Kit excludes batteries
Example STEM class lessons include:
• Electricity (e.g. Voltage, current etc).
• Time (e.g. Units of time, time zones).
• Temperature (as the clock also displays temperature).
• Electronic components such as LEDs, batteries and PCBs.
• Manufacturing processes (e.g. How PCBs are made).
Dont know where to start? Or which filament will suit your application?
We have a broad range of support options including Telephone Support