Availability: Contact us for Availability.
Price does not include shipping due to the large size of the printer - Once we know your shipping location we can provide a price for delivery.
The FUNMAT PRO HT is a large format industrial 3D Printer specifically designed to meet the demand of industry and business users, offering industry-class reliability, build quality and high-performance functional material (PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU, PA, PC) 3D printing at an affordable price. The FUNMAT PRO HT's advanced thermal system maintains a 120°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and quick-swappable specialized high and low temp extruders capable of printing materials up to 450°C.
- Active Chamber Heating / Advanced Thermal System - The FUNMAT PRO HT's advanced thermal system maintains an even and constant chamber temperature up to 90°C, a requirement for Ultem and PEEK 3D printing. The advanced thermal system also ensures near-zero warping when printing large parts in ABS and PolyCarbonate (PC).
- Print Volume – A large full-size build volume of 450 x 450 x 600mm (L,D,H)
- Material Compatability and Industrial Material Printing - Print from your choice of general, engineering or industrial 3D printing materials. PEEK, Ultem (PEI), PPSU, Nylon, PolyCarbonate (PC), Flexible, ABS, PLA and much more! Open filament system supports 3rd party printer brands.
- Water Cooled Extruder - The FUNMAT PRO HT extruder heats up 450°C and is water cooled for maximum extruder performance. The extruder can be easily removed to simplifiy maintenance and minimize downtime.
- Heated Bed / Glass Platforms – Heated bed up to 160°C, a heated bed of this caliber not only allows ABS and PC printing but also industrial materials like PEEK and Ultem.
- Enclosure – In addition to the advanced thermal system, the FUNMAT PRO HT is insulated and enclosed.
- High Borosilicate Glass - Print on high borosilicate glass printing platforms with smooth and frosted surfaces. Each side is optimal for different printing materials.
- Resolution – Capable of printing down to 0.05mm layer height resolution for very fine detailed printing.
- Battery Backup - The FUNMAT PRO HT can resume printing after power failure or outage.
- Filament Detection Switch - The FUNMAT PRO HT will detect if filament runs out during a print and pause the print for you. A useful feature to prevent avoidable print failures.
To learn more about the full INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO HT product details, click the "Full Product Details" tab.
Universities / Advanced Research - The advanced thermal system and high temperature specs (Nozzle 450°C, Bed 160°C, Chamber 120°C) ensure a reliable 3D printing platform to print current industrial and engineering materials along with the high temperature specifications required for specialized and research applications. The second to none build quality and quick swappable extruder system provides maximum printer up time, critical for educational and research institutions.
Business / Industry / Government - 3D Print high performance engineering and industrial materials at an affordable price point with superior reliability thanks to the INTAMSYS Advanced thermal system. The second to none build quality and quick swappable extruder system ensures maximum up time and reliability, critical for government and business customers. By default, after a print has completed the internal temperature is maintained to prevent parts from cooling or shrinking unevenly; a useful feature when a print completes after work hours.
Professionals / Entrepreneurs - The FUNMAT PRO HT brings large-format industrial 3D printing into an affordable price bracket for entrepreneurs and professionals. The advanced thermal system ensures minimal to near-zero warping when printing engineering materials like ABS and PolyCarbonate at large and medium sizes.
Today, INTAMSYS is trusted globally by customers from aerospace, medical, manufacturing and education industries with global partners the likes of Airbus, ABB, POVOS, UK Atomic Energy Authority and Stanford University. The company’s state-of-the-art FUNMAT 3D Printers equip businesses with the ability to 3D high performance functional materials at an affordable price. FUNMAT is the abbreviation of functional materials.
Want more information? Click the the 'Full Product Details', 'Specifications' and 'About Us / Benefits' tabs.
Contact us today for a quote!
INTAMSYS (Abbreviation of INTelligent Additive Manufacturing SYStems) are an industrial-grade 3D printer manufacturer who specialize in 3D Printers for printing high performance engineering thermoplastics. The company’s state-of-the-art FUNMAT 3D Printers are designed for high performance functional materials 3D printing at affordable prices. FUNMAT is the abbreviation of functional materials. Today, INTAMSYS is trusted globally by customers from aerospace, medical, manufacturing and education industries with global partners the likes of Airbus, ABB, POVOS, UK Atomic Energy Authority and Stanford University.
Built for the high demands of business & industry customers; the build quality of INTAMSYS 3D printers are second too none. The full metal chassis provides a solid rigid enclosure for the core internal mechanics and metal doors with glass windows and a fully insulated chamber help to maintain a consistent printing environment. This environment is further controlled by active heating elements along with a heated aluminium plate bed . All internal components were carefully chosen and strenuously tested to ensure reliable performance at the high chamber temperature (120°C). With a focus on quality and a no shortcut approach, the INTAMSYS FUNMAT series of printers are the ideal machine for industry applications at an affordable price.
Substantially large build volume!
The FUNMAT PRO HT has a large full-size build volume of 450 x 450 x 600mm (LxDxH)
Incredible material compatIbility, affordable PEEK & ULTEM printing is here!
The FUNMAT PRO HT is an industry leader 3D Printer, bringing high performance material printing (PEEK and ULTEM) down to an affordable price point. PEEK displays high mechanical strength, toughness, chemical & radiation resistance and self-extinguishing properties, these properties make PEEK the solution for demanding applications in aerospace, automotive, oil and gas and medical industries.
The FUNMAT PRO HT is one of the most versatile 3D Printers currently on the market capable of printing PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU, PA/CF, PC, PC Alloys, PA, ABS, Carbon Fiber-Filled, Metal-Filled, Fiberglass-Filled, ASA, PETG, ESD-Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, and more!
Actively Controlled Heated Chamber
The FUNMAT PRO HT has an actively controlled heated chamber, capable of maintaining an internal temperature up to 120°C.
An actively heated chamber minimised internal stress in the polymer chain while printing high temperature materials (ABS, PC, PEEK, ULTEM); this internal stress is often the cause of warping or cracking when printing ABS / PC on other machines. In short the FUNMAT PRO HT is capable of printing large ABS and PC parts with near-zero warping.
WATERCOOLED HIGH TEMPERATURE EXTRUDER
The FUNMAT PRO HT is equipped with INTAMSYS's high temperature watercooled extruder designed to print both high and low temperature materials up to 450°C to print everything from PolyCarbonate and ABS to Ultem and PEEK.
Heated Build Plate
The FUNMAT PRO HT is equipped with an aluminium heated build plate capable of reaching temperatures up to 160°C. During development INTAMSYS completed strenous testing to ensure even heating across the full build surface. The FUNMAT PRO HT comes with two High Borosilicate Glass printing platforms with a smooth and frosted side. Each side is optimal for different printing materials.
Easy to use
Maintaining the printer is intuitive and simple thanks to INTAMSYS' no nonsense approach. The FUNMAT PRO HT features auto bed levelling. The LCD display guides users through processes on the machine such as changing and selecting and your materials. This ensures your staff don’t require specialist training to operate this printer.
INTAMSUITE is the slicing software designed to work seamlessly and efficiently with INTAMSYS 3D Printers. INTAMSUITE is used to select your printing material, desired print settings (infil, layer height, etc) rotate the model for optimal printing orientation and other decisions before printing.
The FUNMAT PRO HT can also be used with other slicing software such as CURA and Simplify3D.
Connectivity / Control
Files are loaded onto the printer via SD Card, with the printer controlled intuitevly via the onboard LCD control panel.
The FUNMAT PRO HT is capable of printing down to 0.05mm resolution for ultra fine resolution. The FUNMAT PRO HT has an onboard camera, is capable of auto printing recovery after power outage and has a filament detection switch which provides a filament absent warning for seamless production.
Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
450 x 600 x 450 mm (W x H x D)
All metal up to 450°C. Quick changable Normal and High temperature extruders.
Heated up to 160°C.
Controlled and heated chamber
The insulated and actively heated chamber maintains a constant temperature up to 120°C, providing the perfect environment for warp free ABS and PC printing.
FUNMAT PRO HT allows for open choice of 1.75mm filaments.
The FUNMAT PRO HT is versatile printer capable of printing PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU, PA/CF, PC, PC Alloys, PA, ABS, Carbon Fiber-Filled, Metal-Filled, Fiberglass-Filled, ASA, PETG, ESD-Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, and more!
The FUNMAT PRO HT can print down to 50 microns (0.05mm)
Automatically generated in INTAMSUITE slicing software
Build Platform Type
Aluminum Plate + High Borosilicate Glass
Onboard LCD touch screen and control dial.
Blackout recovery, filament run-out detection switch
INTAMSUITE (INTAMSYS printers are also compatible with other slicers like Cura and Simplify 3D)
Microsoft Windows XP or later
Mac OS X v10.7 or later
Ubuntu 14.04 or later
100~240V, 20A, 50~60Hz 1500W
Operating Noise Level
Full metal chassis with metal doors and front and top glass windows.
940mm x 860mm x 1270mm (W x H x D)
12 Month (excl. Extruder )
INTAMSUITE is the slicing software designed to work with the INTAMSYS range of Industrial 3D Printers. Based on the open source platform CURA, INTAMSUITE gives users a variety of different presets or customizable settings to choose from.
- Intuitive UI with ‘Basic’ or ‘Advanced’ levels of control.
- Automatic support generation based on the popular CURA platform.
- 3D model error detection and correction.
- File Rotation & Scaling
- Control Infil Type and Percentage, Layer Height, Speed, Cooling and ore!
- Customizable Nozzle & Bed Temperature Control.
- Pre-visualisation and estimates print time and material usage.
- Importable file formats: .stl .obj
Simplify3D (Sold Seperately)
Simplfiy3D (sold separately) is the most popular slicing software on the market among business and university customers. With Simplify3D® you can use the same application for most if not all of your 3D Printing hardware so you can focus on understanding one piece of software rather than many.
We use Simplify3D (sold separately) in house with the INTAMSYS printers due to some great leading features. So why use Simplify3D with the INTAMSYS range?
- The ability to control all aspects of the printer so you can optimize your prints for the best detail, speed or strength. (Infil type and %, Speed, Cooling etc)
- Excellent support generation and custom support tools give the freedom to add or remove supports where you like.
- File Rotation & Scaleing
- Animated preview, Pre-visualisation, and estimates print time and material usage.
- Assign different print settings to different files or use the Variable Settings Wizard to print different regions of the model with different settings.
- Importable file formats: .stl .obj