Availability: 14 Business Days from Order
Price does not include local delivery due to the large size of the printer. Once we know your delivery location we can provide a price for delivery.
The FUNMAT HT enhanced is an industrial 3D Printer specifically designed to meet the demand of industry and business users, offering industry-class reliability, build quality and high-performance functional material (PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU, PA, PC) 3D printing at an affordable price. The FUNMAT HT's advanced thermal system maintains a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and quick-swappable specialized high and low temp extruders capable of printing materials up to 450°C.
- Active Chamber Heating / Advanced Thermal System - The FUNMAT HT's advanced thermal system maintains an even and constant chamber temperature up to 90°C, a requirement for Ultem and PEEK 3D printing. The advanced thermal system also ensures near-zero warping when printing large parts in ABS and PolyCarbonate (PC).
- Print Volume – Large and versatile build volume of 260 x 260 x 260mm (L,D,H)
- Material Compatability and Industrial Material Printing - Print from your choice of general, engineering or industrial 3D printing materials. PEEK, Ultem (PEI), PPSU, Nylon, PolyCarbonate (PC), Flexible, ABS, PLA and much more! Open filament system supports 3rd party printer brands.
- Optimized and Quick Swappable Extruders – New and improved 'normal' and 'high temperature extruders specialized for different temperature ranges. Use the high temperature extruder for printing up to 450°C and the normal temperature extruder to print materials up to 280°C. Quick-swap design simplifies maintenance and minimizes downtime.
- Heated Bed / Glass Platforms – Heated bed up to 160°C, a heated bed of this caliber not only allows ABS and PC printing but also industrial materials like PEEK and Ultem.
- Automatic Leveling - The FUNMAT HT is equipped with automatic leveling. The automatic leveling process can be operated while the chamber is hot or cold. Users also have the option to level their bed manually.
- Enclosure – In addition to the advanced thermal system, the FUNMAT HT is insulated and enclosed. The printers glass doors are removable to ensure a cooler environment for low temperature materials like PLA.
- Ceramic Glass - Print on the ceramic glass printing platforms. The ceramic glass provides higher heating efficiency and higher inflexibility with less thermal deformation.
- 4 Independent Drivers - 4 High Performance independent drivers for filament loading and the X,Y and Z axis ensure high precision, speed and reliable 3D printing.
- Resolution – Capable of printing down to 0.05mm layer height resolution for very fine detailed printing.
- Battery Backup - The FUNMAT HT can resume printing after power failure or outage.
- Filament Detection Switch - The FUNMAT HT will detect if filament runs out during a print and pause the print for you. A useful feature to prevent avoidable print failures.
To learn more about the full INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT product details, click the "Full Product Details" tab.
Today, INTAMSYS is trusted globally by customers from aerospace, medical, manufacturing and education industries with global partners the likes of Airbus, ABB, POVOS, UK Atomic Energy Authority and Stanford University. The company’s state-of-the-art FUNMAT 3D Printers equip businesses with the ability to 3D high performance functional materials at an affordable price. FUNMAT is the abbreviation of functional materials.
Built for the high demands of business & industry customers; the build quality of INTAMSYS 3D printers are second too none. The full metal chassis provides a solid rigid enclosure for the core internal mechanics and metal doors with glass windows and a fully insulated chamber help to maintain a consistent printing environment. This environment is further controlled by two active heating elements along with a heated aluminium plate bed . All internal components were carefully chosen and strenuously tested to ensure reliable performance at the high chamber temperature (90°C). Electronics in the lower compartment of the printer are laid out ensuring easy access. With a focus on quality and a no shortcut approach, the INTAMSYS FUNMAT series of printers are the ideal machine for industry applications at an affordable price.
Advanced Thermal system / heated chamber
The FUNMAT HT is equipped with INTAMSYS advanced thermal system, which introduces temperature resistant electronics and active chamber heating, capable of maintaining an internal temperature up to 90°C.
The advanced thermal system minimizes and releases internal stress in the polymer chain when printing high temperature materials (ABS, PC, PEEK, ULTEM); this internal stress is often the cause of warping or cracking when printing ABS / PC on other 3D printers. In short the FUNMAT HT is capable of printing large ABS and PC parts with near-zero warping. However with less internal stress; our tests have shown parts printed on the Funmat HT can mechanically out perform parts printed on other 3D Printers.
Aside from warping, a print with internal stress will release this stress after the printing process creating micro cracks and compromising mechanical strength (parts can be up to 50% weaker). The INTAMSYS Advanced thermal system is capable of printing large ABS and PC parts with near-zero warping and prevents micro-cracking.
Click here learn about near-zero warp PC 3D printing.
Large build volume!
The FUNMAT HT has a large build volume of 260 x 260 x 260mm (LxDxH)
Incredible material compatIbility, affordable PEEK & ULTEM printing is here!
The FUNMAT HT is an industry leading 3D Printer, bringing high performance material printing (PEEK and ULTEM) down to an affordable price point. PEEK displays high mechanical strength, toughness, chemical & radiation resistance and self-extinguishing properties, these properties make PEEK the solution for demanding applications in aerospace, automotive, oil and gas and medical industries.
The FUNMAT HT is one of the most versatile 3D Printers currently on the market capable of printing PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU, PA/CF, PC, PC Alloys, PA, ABS, Carbon Fiber-Filled, Metal-Filled, Fiberglass-Filled, ASA, PETG, ESD-Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, and more!
Quick-Swap High and NORMAL temperature extruders
The FUNMAT HT is designed with easily changeable normal and high temperature extruders which ensure customers can print both normal and high temperature materials. When printing high temperature materials like PEEK and Ultem use the 'high temperature' full metal hotend designed to print materials up to 450°C. Other cooler materials can be printed with the normal temperature full metal hotend designed to print materials up to 280°C. The quick-swap design also simplifies maintenance and minimizes downtime.
Heated Build Plate / Ceramic Glass
The FUNMAT HT is equipped with an aluminium heated build plate capable of reaching temperatures up to 160°C. During development INTAMSYS completed strenuous testing to ensure even heating across the full build surface. The removable ceramic glass print bed provides higher heating efficiency and higher inflexibility with less thermal deformation.
Easy to use
Maintaining the printer is intuitive and simple thanks to INTAMSYS no nonsense approach. Bed leveling is easy with three adjustment screws below the build plate. We find this manual bed leveling method is far more reliable and easier than other more automated systems. The LCD Touch Pad display guides the user though the entire process so you can achieve perfect bed adhesion every time. The LCD display also guides users through other processes on the machine such as changing and selecting and your materials. This ensures your staff don’t require specialized training to operate this printer.
INTAMSUITE is the slicing software designed to work seamlessly and efficiently with INTAMSYS 3D Printers. INTAMSUITE is used to select your printing material, desired print settings (infil, layer height, etc) rotate the model for optimal printing orientation and other decisions before printing.
The FUNMAT HT can also be used with other slicing software such as CURA and Simplify3D.
Connectivity / Control
Files are loaded onto the printer via SD Card, with the printer controlled intuitevly via the onboard LCD control panel.
The FUNMAT HT is capable of printing down to 0.05mm resolution for ultra fine resolution. The FUNMAT HT has an onboard camera, is capable of auto printing recovery after power outage and has a filament detection switch which provides a filament absent warning for seamless production. The FUNMAT HT also include 4 High Performance independent drivers for filament loading and the X,Y and Z axis which ensure high precision, speed and reliable 3D printing.
Trusted globally by customers from aerospace, medical, manufacturing and education industries, the company’s state-of-the-art FUNMAT 3D Printers equip businesses with the ability to 3D high performance functional materials at an affordable price. FUNMAT is the abbreviation of functional materials.
Universities / Advanced Research - The advanced thermal system and high temperature specs (Nozzle 450°C, Bed 160°C, Chamber 90°C) ensure a reliable 3D printing platform to print current industrial and engineering materials along with the high temperature specifications required for specialized and research applications. The second to none build quality and quick swappable extruder system provides maximum printer up time, critical for educational and research institutions.
Business / Industry / Government - 3D Print high performance engineering and industrial materials at an affordable price point with superior reliability thanks to the INTAMSYS Advanced thermal system. The second to none build quality and quick swappable extruder system ensures maximum up time and reliability, critical for government and business customers. By default, after a print has completed the internal temperature is maintained to prevent parts from cooling or shrinking unevenly; a useful feature when a print completes after work hours.
Professionals / Entrepreneurs - The FUNMAT HT brings industrial 3D printing into an affordable price bracket for entrepreneurs and professionals. The advanced thermal system ensures minimal to near-zero warping when printing engineering materials like ABS and PolyCarbonate at large and medium sizes. Considerations were also taken to design the FUNMAT HT to suit a variety of desktop workspaces, printer dimensions measure 540 x 500 x 650mm (W x H x D).