Availability: In Stock
- 1 x Guider IIS 3D Printer
- 1 x Spool of FF filament + Packaged Accessories (Packaged with the printer)
- 4 x 1kg spools of PolyLite™ PLA, PETG or ABS.
- FREE SHIPPING* ( *Some remote areas ineligible )
The FlashForge brand has been a staple in the 3D Printing industry for the last few years, offering users fantastic printing quality and reliability at an affordable price.
The Guider IIS is FlashForges new updated flagship 3D Printer designed to provide excellent printing quality, material versatility with a large build volume. The Guider IIS is equipped with FlashForges new innovative extruder design which provides a completely encircled air supply to elevate printing smoothness.
Compared to its predecessor, the Guider IIS is equipped with a brand new on-line camera, carbon filter and is PolarCloud enabled.
- Print Volume – Compact and versatile print volume of 280 x 250 x 300mm (L,D,H)
- Material Compatibility - Open filament system supports 3rd party printer brands like Polymaker. Print a wide range of materials like PLA, PETG, Polysmooth, Flexible, ABS, Nylon and more!
- Innovative Extruder – Heat up to to 240°C for extruding low and high temperature materials. FlashForges new innovative encircled air supply system provides superior cooling for improved print quality.
- Heated Bed – Glass heated bed overlayed with FlashForges blue printing sheets.
- Enclosure – Enclosed design, front door and removable lid prevent drafts and improve print reliability.
- Easy Printing – The robust design, onboard LCD touch screen and software integration ensures getting started with the Guider IIS is very simple.
- FlashPrint – Integrated slicing program to prepare files for 3D Printing. Features automatic support generation along with manual support options, both basic and advanced levels of control and advanced features like variable layer height. The Guider IIS can also be controlled with other slicing software programs.
- Resolution – Print resolution down to 100 microns (0.1mm)
- Battery Backup - The Guider IIS can resume printing after power failure or outage.
- Filament Detection Switch - The Guider IIS will detect if filament runs out during a print and pause the print for you. A useful feature to prevent avoidable print failures
- Filtration - The equipped activated carbon filter and backboard fan helps to remove printing odors ensuring a suitable working environment.
- Camera and Polar Cloud - Remotely control and monitor your printer with the onboard camera and polar cloud integration.
To learn more about the full Guider IIS feature details, click the "Full Product Details" tab.
Full Product Details
The Guider IIS follows its predecessor in its reputable structure. All moving parts are processed with immense precision to ensure stable print performance. With an all-metal frame design and body side panels made of high-strength ABS, the Guider IIS is also lightweight and durable.The Guider II also features a transparent front door to prevent curious hands from touching hot components while providing easy supervision of your 3d printing. Transporting the Guider II is made easier thanks to the two handles designed into the side of the printer.
Innovative Extruder Design
FlashForges new innovative extruder system incorperates an encircled air supply system to provide excellent quality on overhangs around the entire model. This superior cooling system ensure excellent quality on overhangs and improves printing quality when compared to other printers. This cooling can be turned off for printing high temperature materials like ABS or Nylon.
The FlashForge Guider IIS has a build volume of 280 x 250 x 300 mm (Length x Depth x Height), an excellent size for prototyping, small volume manufacturing, archutectual models, cosplay / prop making and education.
Versatile Printing and Open Filament System
Print your choice of 1.75mm ABS, PLA, PolySmooth™, Nylon, PETG, Flexibles and more with the open filament system. Different types of 3D Printing materials have their own optimal printing conditions. Higher temperature materials like ABS have a tendency to warp when cooled too quickly, while PLA and other low temperature materials curl and droop if printed too hot. The Guider IIS's enclosed design protects your prints from external environmental effects and drafts during printing.
The Guider IIS is equipped with an on-line camera to help you monitor your print jobs wherever you are!
The FlashForge Guider IIS is equipped with a heated glass build plate capable of reaching temperatures up to 100°C. A heated bed is important for improved bed adhesion and is required to print materials like PETG, ABS and PC. The glass is covered with FlashForge's blue printing sheets, designed to provide perfect adhesion when print a variety of materials.
Activated Carbon Filter
The equipped activated carbon filter and backboard fan helps to remove printing odors ensuring a suitable working environment.
The Guider IIS is equipped with a 5-inch full-colour touch screen and multilingual user interface. The touchscreen can also preview printing models, excellent for identifying the part you need to print next.
POLAR CLOUD ENABLED
The Guider IIS is PolarCloud enabled giving you the option to manage your 3D Printing from anywhere with an internet connection. You can connect and manage multiple printers at once, que print jobs, slice models, access unique educational curriculum and check how your print is going with the build in on-line camera.
FlashPrint OR 3rd Party SlicerS
FlashForges own FlashPrint software is very easy to use so you can start printing right away! FlashPrint was designed with a simple and intuitive interface that makes 3D Printing easy for beginners whilst giving expert users access to more advanced control over the printer. Generating support material with FlashPrint is easy. FlashPrint automatically generates supports for you based on the models overhang angles. You can also add your own supports to suit your model or remove unnecessary ones to save material. FlashForges Dendriform (treelike) supports allow you to print much more complex models, snapping off supports easily without damaging your objects.
Beginners can use FlashPrints presets and allow FlashPrint to take care of the rest and experts can access a wide range of paramaters like nozzle and bed temperature, printing speed, first layer thickness, retraction, support settings, variable layer heights, pause printing at height and more! Once sliced, FlashPrint provides layer-by-layer visualization, time and material estimates.
You can start your print job, pause, cancel, start assisted bed leveling, preheat the bed, load and unload filament right from the printer with the Guider IIS's 5-inch full-colour touch screen and multilingual user interface. The touchscreen can also preview printing models, excellent for identifying the part you need to print next. You can send files to the Guider II via WiFi, USB Stick, Ethernet or USB.
Education - The Guider 2s large build volume, polar cloud integration, filtration, reliability and Flashprint software integration make the Guider IIS an excellent workhore 3D printer for educational organizations to get started with 3D Printing.
Enthusiast / Hobbyist - The Guider IIS's brings the same recognized reliability of the Creator Pro with a large build volume suitable for the majority of conceived projects. The innovative cooling system also ensures excellent print quality when printing general purpose materials like PLA. The Guider IIS sits comfortably on the desktop to suit a variety of work spaces.
Business / Prototyper - The Guider IIS is an excellent workhorse machine offering excellent reliability, fantastic material versatility and the onboard camera and polar cloud ensure users can monitor prints while out of the office.
FlashPrint is FlashForge's slicing software designed to work efficiently with their range of 3D Printers. FlashPrint aims to provide two levels of control to suit the different needs of both beginners and experts. The ability to add or simplify the number of printing options provides users to option to access more flexibility over their printer and experimentation without requiring 3rd party software. FlashForge release monthly updates which have in the past added some really exciting new and innovative features.
- Choose between ‘Basic’ or ‘Advanced’ levels of control for beginners and experts alike.
- Flexible and smart support options with generated or manual supports types.
- 3D model error detection and correction.
- File Rotation & Scaling.
- Control Infil Type and Percentage, Layer Height, Speed, Cooling and more!
- Monthly updates bring new and advanced features like variable layer heights.
- Customizable Nozzle & Bed Temperature Control.
- Pre-visualisation and estimated printing time and material usage.
- Importable file formats: .gx .stl
Smart or Manual Supports / Linear or Treelike
FlashPrint automatically generates supports based on model’s overhang angles. At same time, you can add more supports to the print or remove supports you find unnecessary to save material.
Users can also choose between traditional linear supports or dendriform (treelike) supports. Dendriform supports snap off easily without damaging your object. Linear Supports are best suited for large or tall prints while tree supports are a great option for detailed prints; snapping off easily with less scaring on the part.
The ability to add or remove supports and choose between linear or treelike supports gives users a new level of freedom.
Powerful Basic or Advanced level of control
FlashPrint is designed to accommodate for the different requirements of both beginners and experts. For beginners, the simple and intuitive interface lets you convert your design to file ready to 3D Print with a few clicks. We find the list of FlashForge presets are excellent, so just select what material, print quality you want and FlashPrint takes care of the rest. Experts, advanced or experimental users seeking more control over the software will be satisfied. In ‘expert mode’ FlashPrint has a wide range of parameters can be changed manually as well, from retraction to infil, support, travel speeds and even first layer thickness and fixed or variable layer heights and where to pause printing.
Aside from printing error, some material types shrink more during printing which can exaggerate printing error and not achieve the desired accuracy requirements.Take a 2.5mm wall-thickness barrel as an example. First test the actual error value and then set corresponding software parameters. The actual print error of the test model can now be significantly reduced down to 20 microns, (0.02mm).
Variable Layer Height
Most users will commonly use layer heights between 0.2 and 0.1mm. Finer layer heights add more steps, improving the smoothness / surface finish on angles and curves however can double the print time.
In many cases a fine layer height will only improve certain angles and areas of a model.With variable layers heights users can change the layer height throughout the model, printing with a combination of thicker and finer layer heights for the best resolution and optimized print times.