- 1 x Creator 3 3D Printer
- 2 x Spools of Flashforge filament + Packaged Accessories (Packaged with the printer)
- BONUS - 1 x 750g spool of PolySupport™.
- BONUS - Digital copy of our "Companion guide to a successful first 3D print"
- FREE SHIPPING* (*Some remote areas ineligible)
The FlashForge brand has been a staple in the 3D Printing industry for the last few years, offering users fantastic printing quality and reliability at an affordable price.
The Creator 3 is FlashForges upgraded take on the popular and beloved FlashForges Creator Pro. The Creator 3 is equipped with independent extruders (IDEX) that move on the X and Y axes for high quality multi material and multi colour printing.
- IDEX Extruders - Work independently with 2 high precision and high temperature extruders. With the IDEX system you can print two prints simultaneously, multi material or dual colour.
- Large Print Volume – Compact and versatile print volume of 300 x 250 x 200mm (L,D,H)
- Material Compatibility - Print a wide range of materials up to 300°C!
- Heated Bed – The bed can be heated up to 120°C. Overlayed with Flashforges blue printing sheets, the build plate is flexible and can be removed after printing.
- Enclosure – Enclosed design, front door and top lid prevents drafts and improves print reliability.
- Easy Printing – The robust design, onboard IPS touch screen and software integration ensures getting started with the Creator 3 is very simple.
- FlashPrint – Integrated slicing program to prepare files for 3D Printing. Features automatic support generation along with manual support options, both basic and advanced levels of control and advanced features like variable layer height.
Soluble supports with the Creator 3 IDEX Extruders / PolyDissolve™ S1 (sold separately) is a water soluble support.
- Resolution – Print resolution down to 50 microns (0.05mm)
- Power-outage resume - The Creator 3 can resume printing after power failure or outage.
- Filament Detection Switch - The Creator 3 will detect if filament runs out during a print and pause the print for you. A useful feature to prevent avoidable print failures
- Camera and Cloud Enabled - Remotely control and monitor your printer with the onboard HD camera and 3D cloud integration.
FREE COMPANION GUIDE (3D Printing Solutions EXCLUSIVE)
Since 2013, we have been supplying 3D printers Australia wide and in that time we have found some common hurdles new users can face during the first few days of owning a 3D printer. Our companion guide is designed to act as a secondary resource as you walk through your printer manual.
We have successfully trialed and tested this guide with people who have never owned a 3D printer and have no technical background. Now we are ready to share this guide with you!
FlashPrint is FlashForge's slicing software designed to work efficiently with their range of 3D Printers. FlashPrint aims to provide two levels of control to suit the different needs of both beginners and experts. The ability to add or simplify the number of printing options provides users to option to access more flexibility over their printer and experimentation without requiring 3rd party software. FlashForge release monthly updates which have in the past added some really exciting new and innovative features.
- Choose between ‘Basic’ or ‘Advanced’ levels of control for beginners and experts alike.
- Flexible and smart support options with generated or manual supports types.
- 3D model error detection and correction.
- File Rotation & Scaling.
- Control Infil Type and Percentage, Layer Height, Speed, Cooling and more!
- Monthly updates bring new and advanced features like variable layer heights.
- Customizable Nozzle & Bed Temperature Control.
- Pre-visualisation and estimated printing time and material usage.
- Importable file formats: .gx .stl
Smart or Manual Supports / Linear or Treelike
FlashPrint automatically generates supports based on model’s overhang angles. At same time, you can add more supports to the print or remove supports you find unnecessary to save material.
Users can also choose between traditional linear supports or dendriform (treelike) supports. Dendriform supports snap off easily without damaging your object. Linear Supports are best suited for large or tall prints while tree supports are a great option for detailed prints; snapping off easily with less scaring on the part.
The ability to add or remove supports and choose between linear or treelike supports gives users a new level of freedom.
Powerful Basic or Advanced level of control
FlashPrint is designed to accommodate for the different requirements of both beginners and experts. For beginners, the simple and intuitive interface lets you convert your design to file ready to 3D Print with a few clicks. We find the list of FlashForge presets are excellent, so just select what material, print quality you want and FlashPrint takes care of the rest. Experts, advanced or experimental users seeking more control over the software will be satisfied. In ‘expert mode’ FlashPrint has a wide range of parameters can be changed manually as well, from retraction to infil, support, travel speeds and even first layer thickness and fixed or variable layer heights and where to pause printing.
Aside from printing error, some material types shrink more during printing which can exaggerate printing error and not achieve the desired accuracy requirements.Take a 2.5mm wall-thickness barrel as an example. First test the actual error value and then set corresponding software parameters. The actual print error of the test model can now be significantly reduced down to 20 microns, (0.02mm).
Variable Layer Height
Most users will commonly use layer heights between 0.2 and 0.1mm. Finer layer heights add more steps, improving the smoothness / surface finish on angles and curves however can double the print time.
In many cases a fine layer height will only improve certain angles and areas of a model.With variable layers heights users can change the layer height throughout the model, printing with a combination of thicker and finer layer heights for the best resolution and optimized print times.