See 'What is included?' tab for information about the products in our Adventurer 3 Starter Bundle!
The FlashForge brand has been a staple in the 3D Printing industry for the last few years, offering users fantastic printing quality and reliability at an affordable price.
Designed as an easy to use printer for beginners, the Adventurer 3 is Flashforges compact, low maintenance and affordable 3D printer manufactured for hobbyists and educators. Equipped with a heated bed and an enclosed print volume, users can experiment with a variety of different materials including PLA and ABS.
- Print Volume – Compact and versatile print volume of 150 x 150 x 150mm (L,D,H)
- Material Compatibility - Print materials like PLA and ABS.
- Easy to maintain Extruder – Heat up to to 240°C. Extruder buckle design allows users to swap the nozzle quickly and easily with no extruder disassembly required.
- Heated Bed – The heated bed can reach up to 100°C and the removable bed is flexible and overlayed with FlashForges adhesion sheets for easy print removal.
- Enclosure – The enclosed design, and front door prevents drafts and improves print reliability.
- Easy Printing – Designed for beginners, operating the Adventurer 3 is easy with single point nozzle calibration, onboard touch screen and Flashprint software integration ensures getting started with the Adventurer 3 is simple.
- FlashPrint – Integrated slicing program to prepare files for 3D Printing. Features automatic support generation along with manual support options, both basic and advanced levels of control and advanced features like variable layer height. The Adventurer 3 can also be used with other slicing software programs.
- Resolution – Print resolution down to 50 microns (0.05mm)
- Filament Detection - The Adventurer 3 can detect filament and start loading automatically after filament has been inserted into the intake. Additionally printing will suspend if filament runs out during a print.
- Camera and Polar Cloud - Remotely control and monitor your printer with the onboard camera and polar cloud integration.
- 1 x Flashforge Adventurer 3 3D Printer
- 1 x Spool of filament + Packaged Accessories (Packaged with the printer)
- 2 x Flashforge PLA 500g Spools
- 1 x PolyLite™ PLA 1kg Spool
- 1 x PolyLite™ ABS 1kg Spool
- 1 x Spare Flashforge Platform Sticker
- 1 x Spare FlashForge Adventurer 3 Nozzle
- FREE SHIPPING* (*Some remote areas ineligible)
Adventurer 3 3D Printer (With Accessories and Filament)
Please note printer packaging contents could change without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
Included with the FlashForge Adventurer 3 is 1 x spool of Flashforge Filament so you can start printing straight away, and accessories box including items like a power cord and quick start guide.
Flashforge PLA Filament
In the Flashforge Adventurer 3 Starter Bundle we have included 2 spools of 500g Flashforge PLA. Flashforge PLA has been engineered with Flashforge 3D printers in mind and of course offers good compatibility with other 3D printer brands. No heated bed required but can be used for better results (up to 60°C). Note: Random colour pick.
Polymaker PolyLite™ FilamentS
In the Flashforge Adventurer 3 Starter Bundle we have included 2 x 1kg spools from Polymakers PolyLite™ family of 3D printing filaments. PolyLite™ filaments are made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. PolyLite™ covers the most popular 3D printing materials to meet your everyday needs in printing, design and prototyping. Note: Random colour pick.
1 x PolyLite™ PLA 1kg Spool - PLA is the most popular plastic type, prominently used by educators, hobbyists and prototypers to print prototypes, models and figurines. PLA is one of the easiest materials to print, showcasing excellent dimensional stability with minimal printing requirements. PolyLite™ PLA is a high-quality PLA designed for reliability and ease of printing featuring Polymakers Jam-Free™ technology.
1 x PolyLite™ ABS 1kg Spools - ABS is one of the earliest and most common everyday 3D Printing materials which has maintained its popularity for prototyping and production due to its low cost, balanced mechanical properties, thermal properties and excellent printing quality. PolyLite™ ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. It delivers excellent printing quality with minimal odor during printing.
Spare Nozzle and Print Surface
In the Flashforge Adventurer 3 Starter Bundle we have included a spare nozzle assembly and printing surface.