K - 8 LEARNING
- K - 5 Simple introduction to 3D design.
- 6 - 8 Develop CAD design skills.
- Encourages creativity and interest in STEM.
- Problem solving group assignments.
- Teaching mathematics / science concepts.
PLA and PETG based plastics are the two most commonly used 3D printing materials in primary and middle schools. These plastics are easy to print, offering excellent quality and dimensional accuracy.
PLA is derived from renewable resources (corn-starch) and both PETG and PLA require less heat when printing and are recyclable plastics.
Both regular and tougher nano-reinforced options are available.