With the upcoming release of Polymakers new PolyMide CoPA Nylon material, we are giving our customers the chance to win a 750g spool of this innovative Nylon material along with a 250g spool of Polymakers popular PC-Max PolyCarbonate.
Every Polymaker product purchased* between the 1st of February and the 28th of February 2018 will count as an entry in the draw to win our 'Experience Polymaker Prize Pack'!
*Free Polymaker sample packs do not award promotional entries.
Experience Polymaker Prize Pack includes:
1 x 750g spool of Polymakers PolyMide™ CoPA filament (either 1.75mm or 2.85mm)
PolyMide CoPA™ is Polymakers first Nylon material, based on a copolymer of Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6.
Featuring outstanding mechanical strength, toughness and a high softening temperature of 180 °C, PolyMide CoPA™ is one of the best materials on the market for practical applications.
Traditionally Nylon materials tend to warp when printing, this is due to the high degree of crystallinity in the material. PolyMide™ CoPA was specifically engineered to give excellent dimensional stability during printing, allowing for near-zero warping and excellent printability with no heated bed or chamber required!
1 x 250g spool of Polymakers PC-Max™ PolyCarbonate filament (either 1.75mm or 2.85mm)
PC-Max™ is an advanced PolyCarbonate based filament developed to offer excellent impact strength and fracture toughness. Since its release in 2016, PC-Max™ has become one of the most popular engineering 3D materials on the market and was the first PolyCarbonate material developed to print at lower printing temperatures (240-270°C).
You may remember this material was used to print our functional car jack design capable of lifting a car!
Terms & Conditions
- Between 01-02-18 and 28-02-18 3D Printing Solutions customers will receive 1 entry for each Polymaker product purchased (Eg 1 x PolyLite 2 x PolyMax Filament = 3 Entries)
- Free Polymaker Sample Packs are not counted towards entries.
- The winner will be announced on 06-03-18 and will be advised by email.
- The competition is open to Australian residents and prizes can only be shipped within Australia.
- Should the winner not reply to us within 14 days we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- This competition is a promotion by 3D Printing Solutions. Only Polymaker product purchases from 3D Printing Solutions accumulate entries for the competition.