Compact and easy to use, the 3Doodler extrudes heated plastic that cools almost instantly into a solid, stable structure; and with no computers or software needed, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Simply plug your 3Doodler into a power socket and start drawing anything within minutes.
Completely redesigned from top to bottom, 3Doodler 2.0 is the result of over two years of research and development, and feedback from thousands of users.
- a fully re-engineered drive system (the part that feeds the plastic through the pen), for even smoother 3Doodling
- an entirely new nozzle design, for better performance and crisper Doodles. As well as being technologically better it also looks way cooler
- enhanced and quieter airflow, to cool your plastic more efficiently and make it even easier to Doodle in the air from the get-go
- dual speed control, for a more customized Doodling experience (and specially for those of you who just can't get enough speed!)
- a new double-click function for continuous flow, so that you can Doodle non-stop without having to hold down any buttons
- manual temperature optimization, for minor flow adjustments and expertly consistent 3D Doodles
- more efficient and stable heating (or in other words, no stopping and starting while doodling!) and
- drastically reduced power consumption, under half the voltage of the original 3Doodler
It's also easier to use than ever before thanks to a whole host of other design adjustments. These touch on everything from the shape of the pen, which allows you to Doodle into really tight corners, the more intuitive button design, as well as the positioning of the LED indicator light and cooling fan.
Buy it here